Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Je voudrais flanné avec toi."

It's after midnight and I'm still awake.  Scott's fast asleep in bed, and I'm double-fisting Halloween candy.  What is wrong with me?  



I started up Zumba classes last night again.  I can't say enough of how nice it is to live in a city.  Living in Vermont really changed me quite a bit;  I learned how to be alone, which is something I never really did well at all.   But I'm glad the Lord saw it fit for us to move somewhere new.  After an amazing work out last night, I drove home through the city of Charlotte.  The golden arches of McDonald's never called my name so loudly, as they did last night.  I was tempted to get a small fries and inhale them before pulling into the driveway.  I decided against it.  Oh, and if anyone says that Ballantyne is THE place to live, I say give me a Providence Road home any day.

Jewelry sales are going pretty ok this time of year.  I'm hoping I will do even better as Christmas approaches.  Two young ladies from church have already taken a real interest.  One asked if she could sell some pieces at her work place, and the other wants to help me plan a jewelry party. [think Pampered Chef party]  I'm very happy about that, and grateful to both women.  I'm just realizing I haven't updated my "Item of the Week" yet.  Whoops, I'll have to do that tomorrow.

This weekend will be a busy pet-sitting weekend.  I hope at some point I'll stop having slow weeks and busy weekends, and have just the opposite.  But I'm grateful for the money that's coming in. 


Ok, I just realized how tired I am.  Good night.

1 comment:

  1. u are such a nerd for loving them. haha!

    did u end up having a good deal of kids come out for halloween? we were out of town so we didn't get to experience halloween in seattle. well, there is always next year.

    yay for zumba! and yay for city living :)

    ReplyDelete