Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So much for a following.

If I even have any faithful readers at this point, I'm probably risking their association to me by saying the following:  I love how my cats smell.

Ok, that sounds gross out loud;  I realize that.  I probably love my cats too much.  Their fur, especially Tiramisu's, picks up delightful scents from the air.  [My cats are kind of like scratch 'n sniff stickers]  Sometimes their fur smells like chocolate chip pancakes, sometimes they'll smell like banana bread, and other times they just smell like warm sunshine.  I'll always be a cat lady at heart.  [Will you still be my friends?]


And maybe one day.. one day.. I'll have one of these to love, too.  =)



Le fin.

2 comments:

  1. While our cats don't smell like pancakes or chocolate, we do love to smell right between their ears - it's their special scent. Also, we take the tiny tip of their ears just between our lips because it feels cold when you touch it. And when Fatsy had all his surgeries last year (like 50% of his body was shaven), we'd hold him like a baby and kiss his "naked belly." I was kinda sad when it all grew back. You're in good company, my dear.

    ReplyDelete