Friday, December 31, 2010

GF Christmas!

I'm truly thankful this Christmas because I received a number of gluten-free gifts from loved ones.  

From my in-laws I was sent GF pasta, GF baking mixes, and GF desserts.  From my sister-in-law, I got GF pizza dough, GF all-purpose flour [yess!!], a GF cookbook, GF pretzels, and GF chocolates!  THEN, a dear friend of mine mailed me a package yesterday with GF brownie, cookie, and pizza dough mixes. 
I'm thrilled!!

I want to thank everyone SO much for their consideration.  GF shopping adds up very quickly, so these are truly blessings.  I took a picture of my gluten-free tower.. but not everything made it into the shot. 
Half of the items were gone and eaten before the others arrived on scene for a photo-op.  Haha.



Thank you so much to everyone.  I am incredibly grateful.  

1 comment: